We often use the analogy that capturing your "collective knowledge" is very similar to having a jigsaw puzzle where the box has already been opened, the lid discarded, the pieces scattered, and then trying to put it all together.
In order to be delighted with the end result you need to know the following :
- what will the end product look like?
- do you have all the pieces?
- are there pieces that don't belong here?
- how do you sort the pieces into logical groups?
- which pieces define the "edges"?
- how do all the pieces fit together?
- where exactly do they go?
- how do you keep track of all the pieces during the project?
- what do you do if the picture is not complete due to missing pieces?
- where do you put the finished product so that it is most beneficial?
Dynamic Knowledge Solutions guides and assists you through all these processes.
Select a File to Download